TAP – Targeted Assistance Programme
The Targeted Assistance Programme (TAP) is a mechanism whereby a CF may apply for additional funding for specific projects on an annual basis. In all cases, access to funding is subject to the availability of FIH funds.
An initial application should be submitted to FIH using the “TAP Application Proposal” form. A detailed project plan to be submitted within a month following “Award approval in principle” by the TAP funding panel.
The annual application deadline is September 30th unless stated otherwise by FIH
2. TAP Funding Panel
The funding panel will meet once or twice per year on pre-defined dates. The Panel will be made up from the Development & Education Committee.
3. Award approval in principle
The TAP funding panel will approve/decline or defer applications presented prior to each Panel meeting. Awards will be approved in principle subject to the provision of a suitable project plan within a month after the approval decision has been communicated.
The deadline for decision is November 30th unless stated otherwise by FIH
- The TAP proposal must be relevant to the objectives of the Hockey Revolution strategy.
- A clear, agreed project plan presented prior to award .
- Where FIH Academy programmes exist they should be used.
- Partnerships - NA (small), NA (bigger twin), CF and other partners all in agreement and all contributing to the project
- External funding contributions so that the TAP funding is one of a number of funding streams for the project